• What services do you offer? Answer: We offer a wide range of accounting and financial services, including tax preparation, bookkeeping, payroll processing, financial planning, and business consulting.
  • How much do you charge for your services? Answer: Our fees vary depending on the services required and the complexity of your financial situation. We provide transparent and competitive pricing, and we will always discuss fees with you before starting any work.
  • How can I make an appointment? Answer: You can schedule an appointment by calling our office at (814)464-585 or by filling out the contact form on our website. We will get back to you as soon as possible to confirm your appointment.
  • What documents do I need to bring for my tax appointment? Answer: You may be needing to bring with you your W-2 forms, 1099 forms, investment statements, receipts, and any other relevant financial documents. We will guide you through the process and let you know if there are any additional documents required.
  • How long does it take to complete my tax return? Answer: The time it takes to complete your tax return depends on the complexity of your financial situation. Generally, we can complete most tax returns within a few weeks.
  • What happens if I miss the tax deadline? Answer: If you miss the tax deadline, you may be subject to penalties and interest on any taxes owed. We recommend contacting us as soon as possible to discuss your options.
  • What are the most common tax deductions I can claim? Answer: The most common tax deductions include charitable contributions, and medical expenses.
  • How can I reduce my tax liability? Answer: There are several strategies to reduce your tax liability, including maximizing deductions, contributing to retirement accounts, and utilizing tax credits. Our team can help you identify the best tax planning strategies for your situation.
  • What is the difference between a W-2 and 1099 form? Answer: A W-2 form is used by employers to report employee wages and taxes withheld, while a 1099 form is used to report income earned by independent contractors and freelancers.
  • What should I do if I receive an IRS notice or audit? Answer: If you receive an IRS notice or audit, it’s important to contact us as soon as possible. We can help you navigate the process and work to resolve any issues with the IRS.

Please use this form to book an apointment.

Customer feedback is the lifeblood of our business. Tell us what’s on your mind, good or bad.

We respond to all customer feedback and look forward to hearing from you!